Restaurant Insurance Tips

When it comes to insuring your restaurant or catering business it is important to consider multiple coverage options. As a Florida resident you are presented with many perils including, liability, hurricanes, lightning, flooding and more.

  1. FLORIDA, RESTAURANT, INSURANCE, COMPANYEquipment Breakdown Coverage – This coverage can help when a covered equipment failure causes lost income or damage.
  2. Spoilage Insurance – This coverage can play an integral part if food spoils or a refrigerator breaks due to a power outage.
  3. Business Property Insurance – This coverage will pay to replace your business property in the event of a loss due to fire, tornado, or hurricane.
  4. Liability Insurance – This coverage will pay defense costs in the event a customer slips and falls and holds you liable.
  5. Business Auto Insurance – This coverage pays the cost of repair and medical expenses when your delivery vehicle or food truck is responsible for an accident
  6. Workers Compensation Insurance – This type of insurance pays to replace the income of your employees injured on the job. Depending on the number of people your business employs decides whether you are required to have coverage in accordance to the State.

To speak with an agent at Gould in regard to your restaurant insurance needs give us a call at (386) 734 3970

Call us today for a free no obligation quote 386 734 3970

Have a question? Fill in the form below and an independent insurance agent will contact you.



201 N. Woodland Blvd.
DeLand, FL 32720
Phone: 386-734-3970


Mon: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Tues: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Wed: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Thurs: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Fri: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Sat: Closed
Sun: Closed